Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Cincinnati or Hybrid
Job Location: Cincinnati, Ohio or Hybrid
BigOrange Marketing, LLC. is currently hiring for a Sales Development Representative to join our team. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and has creative ideas to help achieve our B2B business development goals. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing new client acquisition strategies and performing administrative duties to support our sales efforts.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will work closely with our marketing and sales teams throughout all stages of our marketing and sales development campaigns. Your input and ideas will be invaluable in helping to develop, expand, and maintain our sales channels, and you will play an important role in ensuring our continued growth and success.
Reporting directly to the CEO, your responsibilities will include outreach, prospecting, qualifying leads, scheduling appointments, and knowledge of various business development strategies. We are looking for a driven individual with excellent communication skills, who is ready to take on this exciting opportunity to join our team and help us achieve our business development goals.
THIS JOB WILL BE REMOTE AND IN-OFFICE 2-3 DAYS/WEEK
- Attend in-house training to gain in-depth knowledge of BigOrange's products and services
- Develop an understanding of how BigOrange's solutions solve customers' business challenges
- Research online databases and publications to identify leads for BigOrange's products and services
- Manage lead generation and nurturing processes to ensure a steady stream of qualified prospects
- Maintain and update customer relationship management systems, specifically HubSpot, with accurate and up-to-date information
- Stay up-to-date with industry-related topics, market trends, and competitive intel, and provide regular reports on findings
- Develop a well-structured process for researching, generating, and connecting with prospects
- Create sales and email scripts for cold outreach to build a sales funnel
- Conduct daily cold calls to connect with prospects and schedule discovery calls
- Assist in organizing automated emails and prospect lists for targeted campaigns
- Participate in weekly meetings and customer-facing sales calls to gain experience in conducting and selling in a technical B2B environment
- Highly motivated, organized, and self-directed problem solver
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- 1-3 Years experience in sales and solid understanding of different sales techniques
- Ability to use relevant online B2B market research tools; collect and report out findings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Google and MS Office suite
- Familiarity online applications (e.g. social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), Online publishing, Google Analytics & Adwords)
- Knowledge of marketing automation software and sales CRM tools (Hubspot) is highly desired
- Passion for technical sales and sales development
- Degree or current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree program related to sales
- This is a full-time position and the ability to work in the Wyoming Ohio office 3 days per week is desired.
BigOrange Marketing, LLC. (“BigOrange”) is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Margee Moore formed BigOrange Marketing with Gina Young and Janice Weiser in 2017 to take advantage of the renewed American focus on supporting small businesses as the engine for growth. At BigOrange Marketing, we help American businesses get leads and grow with websites, digital marketing, content, SEO, video and social media marketing. We deliver what others promise. We become your proactive marketing arm and an extension of your team with our ongoing monthly packages. We are a Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) certified WBE business dedicated to helping American businesses prosper through lean, efficient digital marketing. We believe that people do business with the people they know, like and trust.