Business Development Representative (BDR) - Cincinnati
Job Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Are you a dynamic and passionate individual with a knack for fostering strong client relationships and driving business growth? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to become a part of the BigOrange Marketing team!
At BigOrange Marketing, we believe in the power of innovative marketing strategies to transform businesses and drive tangible results. With a vibrant and collaborative work culture, we are dedicated to creating a positive impact on our clients and the community. As a rapidly expanding marketing firm, we are seeking a motivated Business Development professional to help us expand our horizons and reach new heights.
THE BDR ROLE
BigOrange Marketing, LLC. is currently hiring for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and has creative ideas to help achieve our B2B business development goals.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, nurturing existing client relationships, and contributing to the overall growth and success of our organization. You will collaborate closely with our talented marketing team to develop and implement effective strategies that align with our clients' goals and objectives.
As a Business Development Representative, you will work closely with our marketing and sales teams throughout all stages of our marketing and sales development campaigns. Your input and ideas will be invaluable in helping to develop, expand, and maintain our sales channels, and you will play an important role in ensuring our continued growth and success.
THIS JOB WILL WORK IN-OFFICE 2-3 DAYS/WEEK
- Attend in-house training to gain in-depth knowledge of BigOrange's products and services
- Develop an understanding of how BigOrange's solutions solve customers' business challenges
- Research online databases and publications to identify leads for BigOrange's products and services
- Manage lead generation and nurturing processes to ensure a steady stream of qualified prospects
- Maintain and update customer relationship management systems, specifically HubSpot, with accurate and up-to-date information
- Stay up-to-date with industry-related topics, market trends, and competitive intel, and provide regular reports on findings
- Develop a well-structured process for researching, generating, and connecting with prospects
- Create sales and email scripts for cold outreach to build a sales funnel
- Conduct daily cold calls to connect with prospects and schedule discovery calls
- Assist in organizing automated emails and prospect lists for targeted campaigns
- Participate in weekly meetings and customer-facing sales calls to gain experience in conducting and selling in a technical B2B environment
- Proactively identify and pursue potential clients, while maintaining a strong focus on cultivating lasting relationships.
- Conduct market research to identify emerging trends and opportunities for business growth.
- Collaborate with the CEO to develop tailored proposals and presentations that showcase our unique value proposition to prospective clients.
- Engage in online and in person networks to build out BigOrange Marketing’s online presence and partner engagement.
- Provide regular updates and reports on business development activities, including sales pipelines and potential opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Highly motivated, organized, and self-directed problem solver
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Min 1-3 years experience in sales, business development, or a similar role within the marketing industry or technology fields (internship experience is considered as well)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in HubSpot Sales
- Passion for sales and sales development
BigOrange Marketing, LLC. (“BigOrange”) is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Margee Moore formed BigOrange Marketing with Gina Young and Janice Weiser in 2017 to take advantage of the renewed American focus on supporting small businesses as the engine for growth. At BigOrange Marketing, we help American businesses get leads and grow with websites, digital marketing, content, SEO, video and social media marketing. We deliver what others promise. We become your proactive marketing arm and an extension of your team with our ongoing monthly packages. We are a Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) certified WBE business dedicated to helping American businesses prosper through lean, efficient digital marketing. We believe that people do business with the people they know, like and trust.