Digital Marketing Manager (Part-Time) Manufacturing and Software
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
BigOrange Marketing provides websites and complete outsourced digital marketing plans to help companies get found, get results and get their time back. Our small and quickly growing agency specializes in marketing for information technology (IT), financial services, residential construction and home improvement companies. We build websites and provide complete ongoing marketing services that get leads. We measure our success each month in the number of leads we get for our clients.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for onboarding new marketing projects and ensuring that projects are moving steadily through our team of writers, designers, client services and developers each week. The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing campaigns and digital projects from initiation through post-launch project review, on time and within budget. The Marketing Manager will also manage the ongoing monthly work to ensure that all deadlines are being met and clients are getting great results.
The Marketing Manager is the person in charge of scoping projects, creating timelines and managing resource allocation to ensure accurate project delivery, and ensuring the final deliverable meets agency and client’s expectations.
We are looking for a team player who is a person who gets things done efficiently and is able to hit the ground running. We also like if you have significant digital experience. Also we will be looking for you to review client analytics monthly, prepare monthly KPI reports and lead client calls for our IT Services and Manufacturing clients.
You should have command of the best practices and trends in all things digital, SEO, development, content marketing, social media marketing and enjoy working with creatives and writers.
In this role, you must be able to contribute at least 25 hours per week during our regular business hours of M-F from 9AM to 5PM to help our agency stay on the customer's deliverables, publishing schedules and top priorities. This is a part-time contract position. The pay range is $25-$40 pre hour depending on experience, we can guarantee 24 hours per week at least at the agreed upon rate. We are planning to grow this position into full-time for the right team player who wants to be a part of growing our new kind of flexible agency. (If you are looking for more hours than 25 this can be up to a 35 or 40 hour a week if desired. We have a lot of great projects to work on!)
What You Need for This Position
- Rock solid skill at writing SEO optimized content and editing other's work
- Content plans and management of content to a stable of writers
- Passion for digital and for delivering great results for our clients
- Agency experience requested
- A desire to learn our customers’ industries and their customers
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Expert knowledge in managing multiple project life cycles at one time (Asana knowledge preferred)
- Expert knowledge in managing client requirements and communicating best practices as an industry professional
- Expert knowledge in managing teams of graphic designers and development teams in a remote environment and multiple time zones, daily check-ins with the team
- Knowledge of online digital management tools Buffer, Asana and Harvest a big, big plus
- HubSpot knowledge STRONGLY preferred. We would require passing 1-4 certifications in 2021.
- Content writing skills a plus
- Understanding of web design and digital marketing strategies
- Monthly reports (web client progress, successes, challenges, employees/team productivity)
- BA/BS in writing, marketing or 3+ years in a digital agency
- Knowledgeable of SEO and SEM best practices
- 1-3 years of professional experience in an agency or production environment
What You Will Do
- You will be assigned clients to fully manage web design/development projects and ongoing content/social digital marketing plans
- You will also review client analytics, meet with clients and lead client calls over time
- Participate on an initial kick-off call to review the website creative brief with the client
- Participate on weekly calls to collect client feedback and communicate changes to web team
- Manage team members weekly tasks so that team members know priorities and do not feel overwhelmed
- Ensure projects stay within budget and clearly align with the clients’ goals
- QA test websites to ensure optimal functionality at all stages of the project builds
- Work from home, occasional work in the office with the team if in Cincinnati
- Promotion from within
- Flexibility to work your hours within timeframes each week
- $25-$40 per hour depending on experience
- Perfect for a parent looking for meaningful part time work
- Must be able to stay on top of timely tasks, multiple schedules, regularly switch clients and deliverables smoothly and effectively manage your priorities
- Ideally, you prefer to plan your day in advance, are not in a huge rush, highly attentive to detail, know things should look consistent, like to get ahead of schedules and double-check all of your work
- Bonus experience and skills include experience with design platforms like Canva, HubSpot, Constant Contact, Google Analytics or familiarity with the inbound marketing methodology, writing blogs or articles, website content management, social media management, HTML or CSS. We are all hands-on and we are looking for doers too.