Video Ideas for Manufacturing Marketing
Manufacturers need to have a robust marketing strategy to be successful, including website design, SEO, social media, email marketing, events, advertising, sales support, etc. In addition to the usual tactics, manufacturers should consider adding these easy video content ideas into their plans. The sales cycle and sales process is different for manufacturing than other industries and short videos can help quickly and easily get your message to your audience.
Introduction to Your Company Video
- Take your company’s About Us page from the website and turn it into a quick video. No need to create new content and it can be posted on your website, shared on social media and used in sales presentations. Above is a great example of a company intro from SkyTerra Technologies.
Your Unique Process Video
- Does your company use a unique approach to solving problems? If you have a method or process that makes your operations superior, a quick animated video is a great way to showcase it. Above is an example from Automated Machine Solutions showing their proven 17-step automation process.
Product Overview Video
- Another easy video to create is a product overview video. These can be short videos that cover product specifications, features and usage. The content is already available and you can easily put together a video with product images and features you want to highlight. The above example is from luxury car manufacturer Audi, showing off the new electric Audi Q8 Sportback e-tron.
- Another great idea for manufacturing videos is to answer FAQs. Not only is this good for SEO, it also gives potential customers a look into your product support and customer service. For example, the above video from John Deere explains how to activate JDLink™ Connectivity.
- Last, but not least is a factory tour. Everyone loves a good behind-the-scenes look at operations. When in-person tours are not feasible, having a factory tour video gives your customers and prospects a chance to see where you create your products. The factory tour video above from Automated Machine Systems is available on their website, along with the ability to request an in-person tour.
Manufacturing Marketing Bonus
You can put live URLs in your YouTube descriptions, sending viewers right to the page on your website that relates to the video. Just make sure you include the entire URL (https://…) so that the URL functions correctly.
Need help with your video production? Contact us to discuss your manufacturing marketing needs today.
Share the knowledge
What did you think of this post?
The 22 Best Digital Marketing Ideas to Drive Sustainable Lead Generation in 2023
Ready to grow in 2023? Like sunlight and water to a plant, a solid marketing plan is essential for growth. As part of our digital marketing services, we know a good plan has to be comprehensive and filled with the best ingredients--from SEO to content, social media to paid boosting. All of these things work together to nurture the seeds of leads into full bloom.