Sales and Google Ads Marketing Intern (Part-Time, Paid)
BigOrange Marketing provides websites and complete outsourced digital marketing plans to help companies get found, get results and get their time back. Our small and quickly growing agency specializes in marketing for information technology (IT), financial services, residential construction and home improvement companies. We build websites and provide complete ongoing marketing services that get leads. We measure our success each month in the number of leads we get for our clients.
BigOrange Marketing is hiring a Sales and Marketing Specialist Intern to join our team! This is a full-time or part-time paid position for an intern looking to dig into outbound sales and Google Ads marketing support which is the heart of business. Knowing outbound sales and marketing techniques is a great way to make your job indispensable as a marketing professional. This position is an internal point of contact who will build outbound email lists and work in HubSpot to engage with those leads.
We are looking for a team player who can get things done efficiently and is able to hit the ground running. We also prefer an applicant with a strong interest in digital marketing.
You should have command of the best practices and trends in all things digital marketing, Google Ads, HubSpot sales support, SEO, business development, content marketing and social media marketing.
In this role, you must be able to contribute at least 24-32 hours per week during our regular business hours of M-F from 9AM to 5PM to help our agency meet our aggressive growth goals. This is a part-time contract paid position.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate sales outreach by building lists according to our target company parameters
- Draft email outreach through our HubSpot system
- Orchestrate email outreach and follow up with phone calls and written notes according to an established plan
- Work closely with our CEO weekly to review prospects and where leads are in the sales funnels
- Investigate trade publications and options for placing our content into leading places where our prospects spend time
- Monitor Google Ads weekly for performance and keywords, removing negative keywords and disputing false charges with our system for both our clients’ and our own ads
- Help coordinate inbound marketing campaigns that include paid ad placement in Google, LinkedIn, StackAdapt and landing pages
- Help coordinate creative that supports the campaigns with team members
- Perform administrative duties for the sales team
- Enter sample and literature orders into the system and process them as necessary
- Assist marketing department with collateral development and promotional materials
- Order certain sales and marketing items from outside vendors when needed
- New account development, set u, and short/long term success
- Sale reporting and analysis to help interpret sales trends in HubSpot
- Help support clients with sales enablement and management of leads as this role develops and for the right person
- Work with the CEO / Sales Manager to develop sales goals and monitor these goals for success weekly
- Assist with all responsibilities for our Cincinnati office as well
What You Need:
- High school degree, working to obtain a college degree in communications, English, journalism or business fields such as marketing or business communications
- Highest ethical standards
- Excellent skills at learning new systems and ability to pass HubSpot Sales Software certification within 1 month of hire
- Knowledge of Google Ads and a Google Ads Certification in process, with the ability to pass a Google Ads certification within 2 months of hire
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective self-discipline, organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Decisiveness and creativity in situations involving a variety of duties, which are often characterized by frequent changes
- Attention to detail
- Strong math skills
- Diligent work ethic, including "whatever it takes" and "nothing is beneath me," that is motivated by the success of others
- Team player, with the ability to build influential relationships with others
- Able to handle a fast-paced agency environment working against deadlines
- Proficient computer skills, including entire Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with Google documents, drive, sheets, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and CRM, preferably HubSpot
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suites a plus
- Must pass a background and drug screen
- Knowledge of time management systems such as Asana and Harvest a plus
- Please apply on BigOrange.Marketing/Careers
- $12-$15 per hour depending on experience
BigOrange Marketing, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.