Could This Be the Best CRM for MSPs?
Like every business, managed service providers (MSPs) need effective sales and marketing tools. One of these tools is the customer relationship manager (CRM). But with so many marketing automation platforms out there, you may feel overwhelmed in your search for the best CRM for MSPs.
What Is the Best CRM for MSPs?
In our experience with marketing for MSPs, HubSpot Marketing with Sales Pro offers the best suite of robust tools for inbound marketing, lead management and analytics. It also offers a full range of integrations along with pricing flexibility.
What Are the Three Types of CRM?
CRMs are divided into collaborative, operational and analytical types. Operational CRMs are the most common and offer a broader range of functions than collaborative and analytical types. HubSpot is classified as an operational CRM.
Who Is HubSpot Best For?
Businesses of all sizes that need efficiency and are looking to grow find HubSpot’s ease of use and robust functionality helpful. Beyond just being a CRM, HubSpot can be used as an all-in-one tool that helps to streamline and coordinate marketing, sales, service, blogs and web content, and day-to-day operations.
Why Choose HubSpot?
Let’s look at the top HubSpot advantages for MSPs. (If ConnectWise is your MSP’s tool of choice, read on for our advice on its CRM functions.)
1. Inbound marketing bliss: HubSpot doesn’t just do inbound marketing; it offers a robust range of tools to help you appeal to potential customers. MSPs can squeeze a lot of value out of HubSpot’s content marketing, SEO and social media tools, turning leads into clients.
2. User-friendliness: With HubSpot’s user-friendly interface, MSPs are no longer stuck in tech-maze land. Tracking leads through the sales funnel is easy with HubSpot.
3. Marketing magic: Think of HubSpot Marketing Pro as a one-stop-shop for MSP marketing wizardry, including email marketing, automation, lead scoring and analytics. ConnectWise CRM products? They might need an extra magic wand or two to keep up with HubSpot.
4. Ready to scale: HubSpot scales like a champ, no matter if you’re a tiny MSP or a big, juicy enterprise. You won’t outgrow the tool, so you can focus on growing your business and not second-guess your CRM choice.
5. Integrations galore: HubSpot offers a full buffet of integrations. Linking up with other tools and platforms is smooth, so you can make your tech stack your way when using HubSpot.
6. CRM crush: Our MSP clients are consistently impressed with HubSpot’s CRM. The tool makes life easier for sales and marketing teams, with contact management, deal tracking and pipeline management.
7. Winning personalization: Everyone wants to feel special: With HubSpot Marketing Pro, MSPs can dish out tailor-made messages to their audience members. It’s an effective tool in starting and nurturing customer relationships.
8. Scores of analytics: HubSpot serves up well-rounded analytics that equip MSPs for greater campaign success and data-driven decision-making.
9. Lots of learning: HubSpot offers juicy training resources, certifications and a lively community. If you’re looking for the best CRM for MSPs, training is a critical consideration. After all, improving your team’s marketing and sales skills is one way to put your business ahead of the competition.
10. Priceless price flexibility: HubSpot’s pricing can fit any plate, and they even serve up a free CRM appetizer. So, whether your MSP wants to just nibble or really dig in to a CRM, HubSpot is an appealing choice.
ConnectWise CRM Products for MSPs
Now, let’s take a moment to appreciate the ConnectWise CRM Products:
ConnectWise Manage (Now ConnectWise PSA): Known for its PSA capabilities, ConnectWise PSA includes features for ticketing, project management and billing.
ConnectWise Sell (Now ConnectWise QPC): ConnectWise QPC focuses on quoting and proposal generation, helping MSPs streamline sales processes.
ConnectWise Automate: This tool offers remote monitoring and management (RMM) capabilities, vital for MSPs managing clients’ IT systems.
Still Searching for the Best CRM for MSPs? BigOrange Loves HubSpot
No doubt about it, ConnectWise is the authoritative leader in managing your clients. This tool sets the industry standard.
But when it comes to sales and marketing, MSPs with high operational maturity levels are flocking to HubSpot. Why? Most of all, it is an all-in-one tool focused on everything involved with capturing leads and nurturing them to deals.
HubSpot Sales and Marketing Pro function together seamlessly. From lead capturing to nurturing to pipeline management and closed deals, HubSpot offers an efficient user experience.
While both HubSpot Marketing and Sales Pro and ConnectWise CRM products offer valuable features for MSPs, HubSpot gets our agency’s vote. Its emphasis on inbound marketing, user-friendliness, scalability and integration capabilities make it an increasingly attractive choice for MSPs looking to modernize their marketing and sales efforts.
Of course, the decision ultimately depends on your specific business needs and goals, so it’s essential to evaluate these solutions carefully before making a choice. Would you like to discuss your options with us? Contact us to set up a non-salesy call today.
Share the knowledge
If you are a managed service provider, you may be constantly racking your brain and searching the internet for things like, “How to market my…Explore this Topic
We’ve all heard it before in the inbound and digital marketing community: “Inbound marketing takes time to get results.” It’s a statement that’s both true…Explore this Topic
In a competitive industry like temperature-controlled warehousing, nailing your online presence is critical. That’s exactly what Scout Cold Capital realized when they teamed up with…Explore this Topic
Triada Networks, an IT and cybersecurity firm, sought to boost its online presence and attract quality leads. They partnered with BigOrange Marketing to revamp their…Explore this Topic
In the world of marketing, an effective inbound marketing strategy is like tending to a grove of fruitful orange trees. To help you squeeze the…Explore this Topic
When it comes to MSP marketing, one of the top questions is “how do you find leads for IT services?” To answer this and other…Explore this Topic